- All requests for Act 48 credit must be received at least one month prior to the event in order to process the event on Coursewhere.
- Participants must be registered at least two business days prior to the event in order to prepare the necessary paperwork.
- Participants are required to sign in at the time of the workshop/conference.
- Online surveys must be completed within 10 days of the activity.
- Evaluations must be completed and retained in the participant’s professional file
- Credit can be given only for Professional Development activities pre-approved and sponsored by the Archdiocese
- A webinar giving an overview for the new Act 48 plan was held on September 15. Following are the links to the archived webinar and PowerPoint presentation: