- To Register: Before you can access the Educator Portal, you’ll need to register, at [Register Page Link]. Even if you were a registered user of the previous version of the Educator Portal, you’ll still need to re-register to be able to use the new version.
Once you’ve completed the short registration form, your administrator will activate your account, and send you an email with your username and password. Then you’ll be able to login and start enjoying the Educator Portal.
- To Log In: Once you have your login information, you can access the Educator Portal through the OCE website (http://www.catholicschools-phl.org). Hover over the “For Educators” drop down menu near the top of the page, and select “Educator Portal.” Then enter your username and password to access the portal.
- Forget Your Username or Password? You can easily recover forgotten login information by clicking on the “Forgot Password?” link on the login page. Enter your email address or username when prompted, and you will receive a link with your new login information. You’ll then be redirected back to the login page to complete the process.
Choosing your Notification Preferences
Once you’re logged into your account, you will be able to set your email notification preferences. You can choose to receive:
- A notification every time a new piece of content is added (multiple emails per day may occur)
- A daily summary of new content (delivered every morning at 7am)
- A weekly summary of new content (delivered every Monday morning)
Viewing and Downloading Documents
- To view documents: Documents are ordered by date and posted in alphabetical order. Click the title to read the entire post, or click the (plus sign) to view an excerpt.
- Downloading Microsoft Word and Excel files: Click the document link. It will then begin downloading, and will open automatically once finished. If it doesn’t open automatically, it can be found in your computer’s ‘downloads’ folder.
- Downloading PDF documents: The same process for downloading Word and Excel documents applies to PDF documents. Click the link in the Educator Portal, and the document will open automatically when it finishes downloading.
If you still need support, please contact email@example.com